Helm and Sons Amusements Carnival General Information
2019 California Mid State Fair, Paso Robles
Individual Ride Ticket Pricing – Onsite Purchase
.50 per single ticket
$25 for sheet of 50 tickets
$50 for sheet of 100 tickets
Rides Require Between 4-12 Tickets Each Per Person. All rides regardless of location (Cub Country, Kidland, Main Carnival) all take same tickets without restriction.
Daily Pay One Price Unlimited Ride Wristband – Onsite Purchase
$40.00 per Wristband per person per day, EVERY DAY. Wristbands are single use only. Wristbands are good on ALL rides no restrictions.
WOWXpress – Fast pass program – Onsite Purchase
WOWXpress wristband are available on site only at Carnival Ticket Booths for $15. This wristband allows you to enter a special entrance on every ride, and bypass the lines.
Carnival Rider Rules
Helm and Sons Amusements is committed to Absolute Safety as a guest on the rides you too should make safety a priority, in order to insure YOUR safety on the Carnival midway please follow these simple rules:
- Please listen and obey all operator instructions and read all posted signage.
- DO NOT RUN in or around the rides.
- Be courteous and respectful of other guests by not cutting in lines.
- DO NOT ride if you are injured, sick, pregnant, have health concerns or are too afraid.
- NEVER stand up while the ride is in motion.
- Do Not talk to the operator while ride is in motion.
- IT IS FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE LAW, that rides have minimum height requirements, if you do not meet these requirements you will not be allowed to ride.
- ALL riders must have a ticket or wristband.
- Parents riding with children must pay to ride.
- Some rides have age and size restrictions.
- Some rides DO NOT ALLOW SINGLE riders.
- Some rides do not allow riders with open-toed shoes (sandals).