Friday, June 18
Update June 18, 2021: The California Mid-State Fair will be following all state and county recommendations regarding the health and safety of all attendees, by allowing vaccinated guests to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry. Guests are encouraged to read both Beyond the Blueprint and Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings before arriving at the 2021 Fair.
Update June 16, 2021: Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets as soon as possible once they go on sale. In following state and county safety guidelines, overall capacity for the show has been reduced and is expected to sell very quickly. The State of California strongly recommends that guests be fully vaccinated, obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the event, or wear a face covering.
Update May 11, 2021: The Paso Robles Event Center and California Mid-State Fair’s (CMSF) number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the preventative measures recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the San Luis Obispo County Department of Public Health (SLOCDPH) to safely return to live events.
- The CMSF takes great pride in venue cleaning and sanitizing. The CMSF has enhanced sanitization procedures to provide the safest environment to host events and ensure the safety of guests and team members.
- Sanitization will occur before, during, and after events with an EPA-registered disinfectant to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- High traffic areas will be sanitized more frequently.
- Monitor, report, and track all cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Provide hand sanitizer to guests and team members.
- All guests will undergo a health screening outside prior to entering the venue as required by Public Health Agencies.
- All guests to follow CDC mask guidelines.
- Guests are reminded to maintain at least six (6) feet distance between themselves and others.
- All bags will be subject to security scanning.
- CDC and Public Health agencies approved signage will be located throughout the grounds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to guests throughout the venue.
- All Team Members will undergo a health screening outside prior to entering the venue as required by Public Health Agencies.
- All Team members to follow CDC mask guidelines.
- Team Members are reminded to maintain at least six (6) feet distance between themselves and others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to Team Members throughout the venue.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures continue in Team Member common areas. All Team Member common areas will be evaluated to determine where modifications are needed.
- Minimize direct contact between Team Members and guests.
- Promote pre-sale tickets online to collect name and contact information of guests.
- Contactless scanning of tickets.
- Follow all outdoor live venue protocols set forth by the CDHA and SLOCDH.