Where: Estrella Hall
The Olive Oil Competition featured extra virgin, flavored extra virgin, organic extra virgin and flavored organic extra virgin olive oil, and were separated into classes by varietal. A panel of judges evaluated each entry according to aroma, taste and intensity ranging from delicate to robust. During the Fair, Olive Oil demonstrations are held daily at 4:00 pm at the Demonstration Kitchen in Estrella Hall.
Thank you very much to our 2017 judges!
- Paul Vossen - Santa Rosa, CA - Chief Judge
- Thom Curry - Temecula, CA
- Franco Dunn - Healdsburg, CA
- Fran Gage - San Francisco, CA
- John Hadley - Forestville, CA
- Lawrence Jacobs - Santa Rosa, CA
- Arden Kremer - Sonoma, CA
- Julie Menge - Sacramento, CA
- Olga Orlova - Brooks, CA
- Glenn Weddell - West Sacramento, CA