Board Meeting Agendas
NOTICE OF MEETING
16th District Agricultural Association
California Mid-State Fair
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
“The 16th District Agricultural Association strives to produce the California Mid-State Fair, which preserves, promotes, and showcases agriculture and the traditions of San Luis Obispo County, and maintains a dynamic and profitable year-round facility known as the Paso Robles Event Center.”
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Flag Salute
- Introduction of Guests
- Approval of Absences
- Approval of Minutes: December 17, 2014 Board Meeting
- Public Comment Period: This is the time the public may address the Board on items other than those listed on the agenda. Public comments shall be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. Comments on items which are listed elsewhere on the agenda should be held until that item is being considered so that public testimony can be considered at the time the item is deliberated.
- Consent Agenda: Items hereunder on the Consent Agenda are considered routine, not requiring separate discussion and will be enacted in one motion. Individual Items A, 1-3, and B. 1 are approved by the vote that approves the Consent Agenda, unless an item is pulled for separate consideration.
- Approve Standard Agreements: None
- Approve Rental Agreements:
- a. 15-02 Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- 15-15 MGE Underground, Inc.
- 15-18 CJLA Pacific Showcase
- 15-20 Central Coast Cutting Horse Association (January)
- C15-05 San Miguel Lions
- Approve Judging Agreements: None
- Approval of Committee Meeting Minutes:
- Finance Committee Meeting, December 16, 2014
- Old Business
- Heritage Foundation Barn Project
- Grandstand/Backstage Project
- New Business
- Finance Committee Report: Director Lilley
- Update of Financials – December 2014
Review of Finance Committee report to include Items 1.
- Acceptance of report as presented by Finance Committee.
- Amend, Modify, or Reject Approval.
- 2015 Committee Assignments: President Boneso
- Annual Dinner – Friday, February 6, 2015
- Table Reservations (Table of 8 or 10 for Directors)
- Program Review
- Assignments for Award Presentations
- Other Discussion
Review of program, planning, and discussion.
- Matters of Information
- Staff Reports
- Manager’s Report
- Directors Open Forum
- Closed Session: Closed Session will be held to consider, under Government Code Section 11126: personnel; property.
Date of Notice: January 12, 2015