Board Meeting Agendas
NOTICE OF MEETING
16th District Agricultural Association
California Mid-State Fair
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
“To preserve and promote agriculture and the traditions of San Luis Obispo County through the California Mid-State Fair event, which provides the most valuable educational and entertainment experience that resources will allow, and to operate a year-round facility in a fiscally responsible manner.”
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Flag Salute
- Introduction of Guests
- Approval of Absences
- Approval of Minutes: March 19, 2014 Board Meeting
- Public Comment Period: This is the time the public may address the Board on items other than those listed on the agenda. Public comments shall be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. Comments on items which are listed elsewhere on the agenda should be held until that item is being considered so that public testimony can be considered at the time the item is deliberated.
- Consent Agenda: Items hereunder on the Consent Agenda are considered routine, not requiring separate discussion and will be enacted in one motion. Individual Items A, 1-3, and B. 1 are approved by the vote that approves the Consent Agenda, unless an item is pulled for separate consideration.
- Approve Standard Agreements: None
- Approve Rental Agreements:
- 014-14 Central Coast Motorcycle Training
- 019-14 Central Coast Roller Derby (March)
- 022-14 Paso Robles Bird Mart
- 023-14 Horsemen’s Reunion
- 024-14 Highlands Church
- 042-14 Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
- 036-14 Paso Robles High School Prom
- Approve Judging Agreements: None
- Approval of Committee Meeting Minutes:
- Operations Committee Meeting, November 19, 2013
- Finance Committee Meeting, March 19, 2014
- Old Business
- New Business
- Operations Committee Report: Director Dugger
- Review Short Term Project Goals
- Review Long Term Project Goals
- Other Discussion Items
Review of Operations Committee report to include Item 1-3.
- Acceptance of report as presented by Operations Committee.
- Amend, Modify, or Reject Approval
- Finance Committee Report: Director Boneso
- March 2014 Financials
Review of Finance Committee report to include Item 1.
- Acceptance of report as presented by Finance Committee.
- Amend, Modify, or Reject Approval.
- 2014 Strategic Plan Review
- Grandstand/Backstage Capital Projects
- Matters of Information
- Staff Reports
- Manager’s Report
- Directors Open Forum
- Closed Session: Closed Session will be held to consider, under Government Code Section 11126(a), personnel.
Date of Notice: April 7, 2014